Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Twenty-First Edition (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
₹17,000.00 Incl. of all taxes (-20%)
- Hundreds of quality diagrams and schematics
- This edition features up-to-date coverage
- Up-to-date coverage on the diagnosis and treatment
- Best-illustrated medical texts available
- World’s most trusted clinical medicine text
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine – From The Author
- includes therapeutic techniques as well as particular treatment regimens.
- Clinical decision trees and algorithms
- Covers current disease diagnostic and treatment coverage,
- Including COVID, dementia, sepsis, multiple sclerosis, and lung cancer.
- Harrison Latest Edition covers disease processes and clinically relevant treatment
- Includes more than 1000 clinical, pathological, and radiographic images
- Diagnostic and therapeutic decision trees
- Clear schematics and diagrams detailing pathophysiologic processes
|Dimensions||23 × 12 × 30 cm|
Warranty & Support
- No Warranty
- Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Twenty-First Edition (Vol.1 & Vol.2) 1 Unit
There are no reviews yet.