Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Riester ri-scope Slit Retinoscope XL 3.5V Xenon Lamp
₹36,599.00 Incl. of all taxes (-11%)
- Xenon illumination (3.200K)
- Energy efficiency with Li-ion batteries
- 100% light output after short switch activation
- Continuously variable light adjustment
- Automatic safety shut-down after 180 seconds
Riester ri-scope Slit Retinoscope – From The Manufacturer
- The ri-scope retinoscope measures the refractive power of the eye. Refractive flaws, such as near-and far- sightedness as well as astigmatism can be detected and diagnosed.
- HL 2.5-V halogen lamp, XL 3.5-V xenon lamp.
- The slit-light retinoscope with a light beam in the form of a line, simplifies detection and diagnosis of astigmatic refractive flaws.
- Easy to operate with knurled thumb screw. The line and spot image can be focused with the controls and turned 360, angle read-out displayed on the integrated scale.
- Holder for hanging and placement of the fixation card into position for dynamic retinoscopy. Delivered with two fixation cards. Integrated eyeglass protection.
- Bayonet fitting for quick and secure attachment.
- The spot-light retinoscope projects a circular light beam.
- The slit-light retinoscope with a light beam in the form of a line, simplifies recognition and the determination of astigmatic refractive errors. The reflex in the form of a line is moved vertically to the axis across the pupils of the patient with a slight oscillating movement. The shadow moves in the same or opposite direction.
- Co-movement (plus lines): The patient is long-sighted. Riester ri-scope Slit Retinoscope.
- Counter-movement (minus lines): The patient is short-sighted.
- Simple operation with knurled thumb screw. The line and spot image can be focused with the operating element and turned 360º, angle can be read off the integrated scale.
- Holder for hanging and fixing the fixation card into position for dynamic retinoscopy.
- Two fixation cards supplied. The patient’s eye can adjust optimally to the distance to the retinoscop
|Dimensions||26 × 24 × 20 cm|
Warranty & Support